You don't even know.. 0.o

My photo
Hmm, if you want to know just read the blogs. Seriously.. that's what they're for

Monday, February 23, 2009

Warning: Morbid Post

So. I'm just really not good at updating blogs, apparently. The only reason I'm doing it now is because I'm waiting for some pictures to upload and there's nothing else to do.. nothing exciting ever happens. I mean that in a good way though. And, I just want to say, getting old is not something I ever want to hear anyone gripe about, kay? On your own time. It's easy to take for granted when you have a seemingly unlimited lifespan but when inevitable, not necessarily imminent, death is assaulting you daily, it isn't so easy to ignore. I'll be ecstatic when I turn 30, 40, 50, whatever. Just remember, your days are numbered so don't start regretting that you never got around to something when you're on your death bed. It will suck, why put it off anyway? Go have a blast and make memories and crazy stories before you are stuck and physically unable to. Not to be morbid, you know how it goes. Change it while you can, I'm blessed to still have that option and you will never catch me wasting an opportunity. For instance; SPRING BREAK! I'm trying to convince my friends, well their parents really, to go on a road trip during spring break of our senior year :) Things like that make all of the crappiness worth it.

No regrets.
Go have fun.. or else.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Seester, Your inspiring but depressing at the same time. Why do you want to be such a realist. Try denial like I do:) You are so right, each moment of life should be lived to the fullest. Thanks for the reminder sweetie. I love you so much buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully said and very motivating! Just the kick in the pants I needed! Thanks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete